Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Short nails!

One thing I hate is when my nails are short. And guess what?! They're short!
I always have had long nails and now it feels like I have a disability, I can't even text anymore. I know it's not the end of the world but to me it almost is.
But I thought this was a good moment to show my bare short nails.

Excuse the nailpolish that is left on my nails(and  my thumb looks weird)

I had to cut off my nails because I already had a few that were short because I broke them at work. Other nails had cracks so I had to cut them off.
I'm just going to leave my nails like this, I'm not going to put fake nails on because that's just not me. I do like acrylic nails but not the ones you can buy at any drugstore that look too fake. That's not an option, I just have to be patient and wait till my nails are a longer.

2 comments:

  1. i actuallty think they look ok. i love short nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you penning for toenail art, nail ideas and coffin nails . I appreciate your efforts for tattoes,butterfly tattoes, . Similarly we have launched another nude Nail art ideas and designs. . Choosing the right blog will make sure you look thanks.
    you can find promise rings for sale promise rings for women. A dry scalp can be an uncomfortable nuisance list of Best Oils for Dry Scalp
    Nails are an important accessory in any outfit nail art ,coffin nails, nude nails fake nails . Toenail Art ideas including natural hair, braids, or even extensions

    ReplyDelete