Saturday, November 12, 2011

FOTM: Too Too Hot by Essie


First of all: I am so sorry! I haven't posted anything in almost two weeks. I was too busy with school. Still am but life's not just about school. So here my favorite nail polish of November.


My favorite polish of last month is Too Too Hot by Essie. You might have seen this polish before on my blog. It's one of my latest nail polish purchases. I always wanted a good bright red polish. I think I found it; this one!


The color is very pretty. It's a bright red, as I said before, with a hint of orange. The polish applies good. The polish is thin, but is very pigmented. I needed two layers on each nail. The polish dries quick. When you've polished one hand you don't need to wait because the first nail you've polished is already dry so you can start with the second layer!

What's your favorite nail polish of last month?

3 comments: