Tuesday, June 26, 2012

FOTM: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and White Cap



Have you missed my favorite polish of the month? I haven't done a favorite of the month for like a few months. Shame on me! Because I'm doing the 31 Day Nail Challenge, I haven't wore any polish more than a couple days. I have worn this combination of polishes more than one or two weeks.




The two polishes I combined are both from China Glaze. The basecolor I used is Flip Flop Fantasy. A coral pink orange neon creme polish. The polish is very bright and makes every skincolor looks tan. Flip Flop Fantasy is my favorite color from the Poolside summer 2012 collection from China Glaze. Too bad neon polishes won't show as great on pictures as in real life.

The polish I put on top of the neon polish is White Cap, a white sheer glass flecks polish with golden flecks. The combination of the beautiful glass flecks on top of a bright neon polish, sigh. I'm in love.

What is your most worn polish or combination of polishes from last (this) month?

1 comment:

  1. Wat een leuke combinatie! Zo'n topcoat vindt ik juist altijd precies met dit soort kleurtjes passen! <3

    ReplyDelete