Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Haul: My Ebay Nail Products Purchases



I'm not proud to say it, but I have to. "Hello, my name is Stephanie, and I'm addicted to Ebay." It's true, I'm kind of addicted to Ebay. I love shopping, but I love shopping online even more, and especially when it's in my advantage(read; cheap, very cheap). I've been purchasing different things on Ebay. Jewelry, fun accessories, presents, clothing, bags and of course a lot of nail products! Time to show you all my nail products purchases from the last three months.


Nail art tape in 10 different colors.


Velvet powder.


Three neon and glow in the dark nailpolishes from BK.


Cuticle clipper and cuticle pusher.


Kami nail adhesive, nail sealer and nail foils.


Caviar beads.


Nail applications.


Nail soakers. 

Remember the fimo canes I showed you one time? Ebay! Ever seen my colored dotting tools? Ebay! I can't go around it. Almost every item I purchase is from.. you know the name, crazy right!

I've purchased these products the last three months. I've haven't had the time yet to review these products, but as you know me, there will be reviews of these products coming up in the next couple weeks. 

Have you ever purchased anything on Ebay? Would you ever when looking at all these products I've purchased? What review of which product would you like to see first?

8 comments:

  1. I love Ebay. Only about 5% of my nail stuff is from anywhere else, and that includes polished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, I also have a slight ebay problem.
    Also super envying that you have the glow polish, I ordered it some time ago but it still has not arrived.
    I cant wait to see how you will use the foil

    ReplyDelete
  3. De nail soakers zijn zo apart.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok~ you aren't the only one who's addicted to online shopping.
    Although I don't buy from Ebay, I do buy ALOT from something similar, www.taobao.com. I just can't find a reason to buy my nail supply elsewhere when what I want can be found on taobao.com....it's so cheap and convenient that I buy at least once a month...totally need to stop myself from buying....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like. I like to shop ebay too and every other store online for that matter. haha

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You totally remind me of my bestie. She's one hundred percent addicted to ebay. I say that as long as you admit that there's a problem then you're still ok! :) Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete